Monday, June 16, 2008

My First Father's Day


Yesterday was such a great day. Angel and I got up early, made a yummy breakfast, and played with the babe. I love my family so much! Then we went to Church and Angel pretty much was a superstar! She spoke in church, led the kids singing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes Home," and did double duty during primary! It was amazing! She was way stressed (I know - crazy huh? A Stenquist? Stressed? Nah!) but for no reason. She was fantastic. Then we came home from church, Angel made meatloaf, potatoes, and raised rolls (watch out Kristi!). It was so good! We then fell into a food induced coma and napped for about 2 hours. We woke up, hung out, played with the babe some more, and just enjoyed each others company. It was a great day. I love being a dad! What a reward it is everyday to come home to my girls and lots of kisses! The picture is my dad (I want to be just like him!), baby Sarah, and me.

3 comments:

Arvanitas' said...

Hey Jimbo,

It's sounds like a great day. One thing though, you would never find me making meatloaf, BLECH! I knew Angel had it in her all along. It's that mother thing that kicks it into high gear. She better watch out or she'll get more than one calling forever. Miss you guys!

Kristy

Coco said...

great post brother. i really love that picture...i tried to get on here earlier but i got denied. it was wierd... bye!

Anonymous said...

So Angel taught you the 1 duck game too huh? Love that game. Do you remember all of it? By the way, I am angels friend from elementry all the way up and came to your wedding. Are you going to bring her back to utah soon? Miss her. Write me the entire game if you remember it. I always forget it towards the end. ~ melanie meljer131@yahoo.com