Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Ass Neck


Many of you may have heard of the infamous Jerky Boys and their equally infamous term - ass neck. I have oft wondered the meaning of this strangely intriguing combination of anatomical terms. But alas, I wonder no more. I have discovered the meaning...in fact, I live the meaning and have become increasingly grossly familiar with the fascinating term. I have determined it means when one's neck becomes so painful as to make one want to kick his own ass to alleviate said neck pain. Seriously. I don't know how or why, but my neck has started to hurt daily for the past several weeks. Some days are worse than others and I have yet to determine that catalyst that initiates this insistently annoying pain. The Chiropractor is crunching away on me and the muscle relaxers seem to help, too. I hope it goes way entirely sooner rather than later....

2 comments:

Coco said...

nice. you make me laugh. and yes, the link is perfectly appropriate :)

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Me love chiropractors! I personally think the term "ass neck" comes from someones face being so ugly and fat that it sags down to their neck making it look like a BUTT. (This knowledge is not from personal experience.)